Welcome to my World of Escapism

Hello Everyone!

Please be patient with me as I get this site set up.

     First let me state that I use to have a book blog Named "Queentutt's World of Escapism" and when we sold our place, I retired from reviewing books so I could become a full time RVer.  Well here I am, I still review - only it is for the books I choose to read and I like to review about the parks I have stayed at.  So I thought you know, I could still have a blog and just blog/review when I felt like it.

     I've actually missed my blog and have had many request to reopen it.  However, I just don't have the time to accept any review request - so sorry in advance to all my favorite authors, I still love you.

Another thing different is my blog wont be on a professional web site like I had the last one with Word Press.  Since we travel a lot I found it necessary to watch every penny spent so Blogger being free works for me.  LOL

So get ready for some awesome Reviews of places I've traveled to and of awesome books I've read.

Have an awesome day everyone!

Ronda Tutt
aka:  Queentutt




 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts